Contoh Story telling "Cindelaras dan Ayam Jantannya"


“CINDELARAS AND HIS ROOSTER”
Once upon a time in Jenggala kingdom, there was a king whose name Raden Putra. He had a beautiful queen and a concubine, but the concubine was jealous to the queen. So she planned to make the queen leave the place. “Hmm..., I must think something. Hmm..., let’s go brain, let’s go things. Hmm, Ahaa.... I have a great idea. I will pretend to be ill. Yeah...! That is a great idea.” The concubine told to Raden Putra that the queen put poison into her meal.  Raden Putra was angry.  “My queen,  come here! How dare you are!  Go away, and never come back again.” The queen cried.  “Oh, my Majesty! I didn’t do anything. Believe me, please! Please....” Raden Putra didn’t know that the queen was pregnant.
            In the forest, the queen met  a giant.  The giant wanted to kill the queen. “Bwahahaha...! Sweety,  where will you run away?  Bwahahaha...!”  Said the giant.  “I am not afraid of you, Ugly giant.  With my magical power I will curse you to a rooster. Syalalala....[3x]”, shouted the queen.  “Hwaa!  No, forgive me! I will do anything what you want, my Majesty”. The giant changed to be a rooster.  “Alright, you must protect my children then my curse will  fad away after you do your mission”,  said the queen.
            Several month later, the queen gave birth to a baby whose name Cindelaras. He grew up as a nice boy and had a stronger rooster that  could sing.  Cindelaras didn’t know that his rooster was actually the giant who got cursed by his mother. Cindelaras always woke up early in the morning and listened to his rooster singing.  “Kukuruyuuk!  Cindelaras is my master....[2x] His house is in the wood. He is the son of Raden Putra....[2x]”
            One day, Cindelaras asked to his mother. ”Hmm, my mother. Who is Raden Putra?”  His mother told him the whole story. Cindelaras was surprised and he wanted to meet and tell to Raden Putra about what really happened. On his way, Cindelaras met some people who were involved in rooster fighting game. They challenged Cindelaras’ rooster and he  accepted the challenge.  Cindelaras won again and again.
            The news about Cindelaras’ rooster was heard quickly by Raden Putra. Then he invited Cindelaras to the game zone. “What’s your name,  Boy?”   asked Raden Putra. “My name is Cindelaras, my Majesty”, answered Cindelaras. “Well...[3x], Cindelaras. If your rooster wins, I will give you my kingdom. But, if your rooster looses, I will cut off your head. Hahaha...!” challenged Raden Putra to Cindelaras. “Alright, my Majesty. Let’s go playing!”  Cindelaras accepted the challenge enthusiastically.
            The competition was held on  the front yard of the place. In a few minutes Cindelaras’ rooster won the competition. In the same time, suddenly Cindelaras’ rooster suddenly sang his song.  “Kukuruyuuk!  Cindelaras is my master....[2x] His house is in the wood. He is the son of Raden Putra....[2x]”  Raden Putra was surprised.  “Is it true, Cindelaras?” asked Raden Putra.  ”Yes, my Majesty.  My name is Cindelaras and my mother is the queen.” Cindelaras told the whole story then. Raden Putra immediately went to the forest to pick up his queen.  In the other side, the concubine got a punishment because she lied. Cindelaras and his parents lived happily together ever after. Briefly, Cindelaras’ rooster changed to be the giant again and became the protector of the kingdom. 

(BY AGUNG DWI JULIYANTO FROM SMK NEGERI 2 PURWODADI-GROBOGAN)
       

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Contoh Puisi Perpisahan Untuk Kakak Tersayang

Contoh pidato perpisahan kelas 12 SMA/SMK perwakilan dari Ketua OSIS